Job title: Account Operator Team Leader
Job description: The Sec & Derivatives Intmd Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for processing orders and transactions originating from trading desks and branch offices in coordination with the Operations – Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to facilitate the clearance, settlement and investigation of client securities and derivatives transactions.
- Process securities transactions, provide analytic input for traders and aid in review of derivative products
- Utilize data analysis tools and methodologies, in conjunction with professional judgement to make process improvement recommendations
- Resolve settlement related issues and escalate as needed; recommend solutions to resolve complex issues
- Participate in the implementation of assigned projects, including new products, services and upgrades to platforms
- Identify policy gaps and formulate new policies to enhance the streamlining of trade flow processes
- Monitor and provide solutions to errors to minimize risk to the bank
- Provide informal guidance, and/or on the job training to new team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated comprehension of Treasury products, accounting and regulatory policies
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting, or Finance
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – ID
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .
Job date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 05:23:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!