Job title: Accounting Associate, AR
Company: Coda Payments
Job description: What we do
Coda Payments (https://www.codapayments.com/) helps Google, Tencent, and other leading digital content providers monetise their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site – codashop.com.
What it is like to be in our team
Life at Coda is fast-paced: our instinct is to bite off a bit more than we can chew, so we’re always busy. As a rapidly growing startup, we’re always ready to keep up and adapt to changes quickly; when we go fast, we have shorter time to react.
We’re always impatient and we don’t wait for things to happen; we hustle to make them happen. If you’re someone who is tired of waiting for your ideas to be heard; someone who is hungry to contribute more; someone who derives more satisfaction from team wins rather than from individuals ones; and someone who values integrity rather than cutting corners – you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
Reporting to the Finance HQ in Singapore, this role will allow you to be an integral member of the Finance team.
- Responsible on handling transactions of customers in various countries which include:
- Reconciliation of transaction in daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Issue Invoice/Disbursement Request to customer in timely basis
- Highlighting any issue arise from reconciliation to related team (i.e technical and product team) and find a solution on how to handle such dispute
- Ensure payment received from customer is aligned with reconciliation data and booked related payment to accounting system
- Posted any adjustment arise from transaction reconciliation to accounting system
- Resolve customer inquiries and corporate with respective regional managers if any issue arise from respective customers
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma’s Degree in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent, having Bachelor’s Degree will be more preferable
- 1-2 years of working experience in Account Receivable preferably with multiple transactions currency
- Experience in Fintech or E-commerce industry
- Fluent in English
- Good with number, detail oriented, and fast learner with an excellent service attitude
- Experience in using Netsuite and handling Inventory would be a plus
- Well-versed in MS Office
- Ability to join on a short notice will be a plus
If you’re looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We’re sorry to inform that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants that go into our system, hence if you do not get a reply from us – don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you to also check out our career site at https://codapayments.bamboohr.com/jobs/ – we may have other suitable openings for you.
Location: Jakarta – Kuningan, West Java
Job date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 23:03:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!