Job title: Accounting Associate III – Indonesia (Bandung or Manado)
Company: Compassion International
Job description: Overview
This seasoned paraprofessional assists in completing broad accounting support tasks such as bank reconciliations, reimbursements, periodic close out activities, disbursements, financial statement preparation, accounts payable, global roll ups, and international partner billings. The incumbent may perform accounting support work for GMC or remote offices including reconciling and recording periodic entries, and calculating and processing support & gifts. Based on the actual work group assigned, the incumbent in this position may perform some or all of the essential functions listed, as well as other related duties. This seasoned accounting support position may provide coaching and technical advice to other assistant and offices.
- Indonesia citizenship.
- At minimum, graduated with diploma in this or related field
- Five years’ experience working in this or similar position or field.
- Bilingual; able to speak and write in advanced business English.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software applications and Internet.
- Willing to be based in Bandung.
Location: Bandung, West Java – Manado, North Sulawesi
Job date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 03:15:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!