Job title: Auditor Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited
Job description: Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited (abbreviated as “HCML”) is one of the Production Sharing Contracts (PSC) of Special Task Force for Upstream Oil and Gas Business (SKK Migas), Ministry of Energy & Minerals, as a representative of the Government of Republic of Indonesia to conduct exploration and exploitation of Oil & Gas in Madura Strait. Our Company is based in Jakarta with operation fields covering some areas in East Java, including Sumenep, Sampang, Pasuruan, and Probolinggo offshore. To sustain its successful operation, the company has also opened its Regional Office in Surabaya.
To support its growth and operations, we are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following position:
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Carry out internal audits of pre-identified functions in the annual audit plan/ad hoc/special cases in regular basis.
- Carry out specific audits as and when required by the General Manager and the Manager of Internal Audit & Compliance
- Execute audit program steps, test general ledger, FQR, financial statements, examine and analysis records, reports, operating practices, and documentation to assess compliance with PSC, Internal & External Regulation, Laws.
- Report the audit findings result, including any irregularities found, in order to effectively examine and indirectly evaluate the performance of the Department’s related regarding to achieve Company’s Goals on Financial Excellence.
- Review the providing data and information required and act as liaison to handle external auditor in order to ensure that the external auditing process is accurate and comprehensive.
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree (S1) in Accounting or related field required
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant experiences in similar position.
- Possesses general knowledge about Oil and Gas industry.
- Having knowledge in applied regulations and Audit process.
- Maintains expertise of the business environment, industry practices, and specific organizational factors
- Applies a thorough understanding of governance, risk, and control appropriate to the organization
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Analytical Thinking
- Detailed oriented.
- Persuasion and Collaboration
Point of hire & Work Location: Jakarta
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and other selection process. Remuneration to be offered will commensurate with the selected candidates’ qualifications and internal equity of similar positions.
Should you be interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
with email subject: Position Title
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that HCML never requests the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications requesting the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent and scam. The application can only be send through the above email. All communication will also use the email. July 23, 2020
Location: Jakarta – East Java
Job date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 22:02:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!