Job title: Busines Development Executive – Surabaya Placement
Company: ATI Business Group
Job description: Responsibilities:
- Reach sales target assigned by company
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships with clients and prospects
- Assist customer in regard to product or business solution-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly
- Research and analyze sales options
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Candidates possess min. bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role for 2 years. Preferable has experience in travel or aviation industry at least 1 year.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Good command of both written and spoken English is preferable
- Knowledge of MS Office software is a must
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya
Associate / Supervisor Sales and Marketing Outsourcing / Offshoring 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
ATI Business Group is a Global Business Process Management, Technology and Services Company. Our Clients’ businesses are on remarkable journeys as they strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for their customers. Our aim at ATI in working with our Clients’, is to support their continued growth by providing cost effective technology and talented and scalable people resources on demand.ATI’s singular focus on providing services to the travel and hospitality business communities across the globe has been a remarkably successful one. Since commencing in 2002 with a single discipline of Fare Loading the business has grown today to supporting over 100+ independent work disciplines including Ticketing, Land and Cruise Travel Distribution, Fare Auditing, Finance and Accounting, Robotic Process Automation and Travel Technology.We believe our success has only been achieved by always listening carefully to our Clients’ business needs and by building an effective working partnership based on trust, quality deliverables, responsiveness and efficient communication. For further information on what makes ATI different, please log on to http://atibusinessgroup.com
Location: Central Jakarta
Job date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 22:42:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!