Job title: Business Development Manager (Indonesia) @Enestech
Job description: About us:
ENESTECH software is an IT developer of software and hardware for the esports business with headquarters in Kyiv.
The core product is cloud solution — a tool for managing a huge set of PCs and full control over the activities of the center of the esports. SENET is represented in more than 45 countries. In fact, it is a platform for managing computer and console clubs, which will help simplify accounting for finances, optimize staff time, establish communication with customers and increase profits. Our own development team regularly updates the software and improves it in accordance with the latest technologies.
About the role:
During a few last years, we have shown great successes moving towards new markets. Now we are expanding and moving towards Indonesia, and we are looking for a Business Development Manager that will introduce our product to new esports centers and conduct product onboarding.
- business development at the Indonesian market;
- research, prospecting and qualification of potential businesses, multi-location brands, franchise or large agency partnerships via lead generation activities;
- inbound lead scoring and qualification;
- outbound leads outreach;
- conducting calls, emailing, and direct mailers to qualified leads;
- arranging business meetings and calls with prospective clients through both inbound and outbound channels (carefully searching for contacts, writing personalized emails);
- conducting product demo’s;
- tracking and managing prospects through CRM.
- complete written and spoken fluency in Indonesian, also good English level as we are working with C-Level members of prospects;
- being an independent thinker who isn’t shy to optimize processes with useful tools and services;
- ability to search independently and work with open sources, directories, catalogs, listings;
- being a positive-thinking and friendly person with great problem-solving skills;
- additionally, it will be great to have previous experience with SaaS/IT companies;
- experience in the sales, marketing departments.
- product trainings, adaptation and mentoring;
- сhallenging tasks and exciting projects;
- сompetitive remuneration package;
- рaid vacation and sick leaves;
- сoaching and reviews to support your career development;
- a friendly team of people who like not only working together but also spending time together after work.
Come on board, and let’s grow together!
Job date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 22:55:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!