Job title: Finance & Accounting Assistant Manager – Digital Bank
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Opportunity to join a global digital bank
Develop your career in a fast growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a global digital bank. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a talented professional to join this organization, as an Assistant Manager who will be in charge for the reconciliation decision.
The Assistant Manager will provide accurate financial information to the management for decision making and to safeguard assets and minimize risk of the company. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure effective and smooth formulation and execution of company strategy. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Perform cash & treasury accounting processing (daily & month-end close activities) including accounts reconciliation, corporate/statutory reporting for cash & treasury accounting in a shared service environment
- Build rapport and partnership with treasury team, accounts receivables & accounts payable to ensure bank reconciliation are processed per scheduled.
- Churning of reconciliation reports and performing position reconciliations between the firm’s risk systems and books and records and identifying breaks
- Identify and resolve complex operation issues with process engineering team and business partners.
- Ensure operations procedures are executed in compliance with internal controls requirements and able to meet defined operational metrics
- Involved as a tester for testing programs
- Meeting deadlines on a daily basis and delivering reconciliation work to stakeholders and escalating the issues / breaks in a timely manner.
- Perform record retention of documents in a timely manner and in compliance with local countries’ legal requirements.
- Collect data for operations metrics reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree and/or above in accounting or finance
- Excellent command of english
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience, MUST be in the bank sector
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business.
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written and ability to build cross discipline relationships.
- Team player who like to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills
What’s on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
Job date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 04:04:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!