Job title: Finance Accounting Tax Manager – Global Manufacturing Company in CIKARANG
Company: Michael Page
Job description: *Market Leader
*Excellent career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company with large operations around the globe. It has many different products, developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Provide accurate financial information to management
- Assist the Finance Director in verifying and improving data integrity by analysing and verifying completeness and timeliness of data.
- Coordinate and communicate with the local team members to ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting of financial information.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Responsible for assisting annual budgeting activities and monthly forecasting process & business plans
- Pursue and drive continuous improvement in reporting process and proactive and comprehensive analyses.
- Manage team & business partnering to all key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Cikarang and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of finance and accounting, as well as some years of experience in a MNC business with matrix structure. We’re looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- At least 5 – 7 years of working experience in similar roles
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- You will have excellent command of Microsoft Excel, strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
- High level of ethics and integrity
What’s on Offer
- Be a part of strong multinational manufacturing company with wonderful culture, history and reputation
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
Location: Cikarang, West Java
Job date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 07:20:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!