Job title: FINANCE, ACCOUNTING & TAX OFFICER
Job description: Job responsibilities
Responsible to ensure all finance, accounting & tax activities are done in accordance with the prevailing policies and procedures within the company.
- To check and ensure the supporting documents for all financial transactions and financial reports are valid and accurate.
- Check tax administration reports and to report the company’s tax obligations to ensure it is done in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- To ensure all invoice calculations that have been received are accurate to ensure that there are no deviations between the calculations and the invoices.
- Check cash flow documents to ensure its compliance with the company’s systems, procedures, and budget plans as well as to perform corrective actions in order to control the company’s cash flow.
- Ensure all of the company’s financial obligations are paid on time and to ensure that the company’s financial data are provided accurately in order to control the company’s cash flow.
- Ensure the availability of petty cash to support the company’s operational activities.
- To check the vendor’s tax and compliance documentation, ensuring its accuracy in accordance with the company’s policy.
- To check all supporting data for fixed assets, A/P, A/R, Stock, Loan in order to ensure accurate and timely documentation.
- Regularly update PSAK, IFRS and other tax regulations and to ensure the company implements these regulations in all of its transactional documentation
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in a similar position
- Required Competencies: Accounting Control, Account Payable Management, Tax Regulation, Financial Analysis
- Good communication skils
- Good command in English both oral and written
Job date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 08:14:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!