Job title: Finance and Accounting AP Team Supervisor/Leader
Company: PT Alpha Teknologi Indonesia
Job description: Job Description
Responsible for directly managing Accounts Payable (AP) financial operations and accounting excellence by ensuring the AP finance team’s daily operations and reporting procedures are executed according to the generally accepted accounting principles, internal SOP, and industry-specific rules.
Finance Operations Management and Reliable Reporting:
- Supervises directs, and reviews the work of the AP team members to ensure:
- The timely and accurate disbursement process
- Proper reconciliation of inventory and payable account
- Responsible for the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of accounting, bookkeeping and administration on a daily basis and timely financial closing on a monthly basis for AP related accounts.
- Assess and provide financial and accounting policies & procedures, including continuous improvements by using technology in the overall AP operation and reporting process.
- Responsible for ensuring proper onboarding of billers and new products to ensure accurate and appropriate cost of goods sold.
- Responsible for ensuring end-to-end promo claim procedures
- Ensure proper recording and execution of intercompany AP processes
- Control and monitor AP days and long outstanding AP
- Control and monitor expenses, including proper expense tagging
Finance Process Improvement, Business Partnering, and Insights:
- Provide a timely and high-quality explanation on AP and inventory movements as well as provide recommendations on actions to be taken to improve company performance as a whole
- Monitor and interpret financial trends requiring management’s attention, raise concerns to management and other divisions via appropriate channels
- Drive and execute ad hoc projects for the transformation and change of processes and to support any changes in business models and types
The Management’s Business Partner on Financial Matters:
- Facilitate management’s and other division’s development in financial management and supporting them regarding financial matters to help them succeed in their respective roles.
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting
- At least 3-5 year(s) of relevant cumulative working experience in an operational accounting role is required for this position, prior experience in Big 4 is an advantage
- Computer literacy and ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Prior exposure to the ERP system is a plus.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Problem-solving skills, i.e., strategic thinking, analytical thinking, and attention to detail, and mindset
- Understanding of accounting, financial analysis and reporting, regulations, taxation, industry, and market
- Communication skills, including verbal communication, report writing, and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills, including leadership, teamwork, and adaptability
- Project management skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Job date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 22:54:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!