Job title: Finance and Accounting Manager – Building Management
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Great career path
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well established local conglomerate . A well-respected player in the industry boasting a strong track record historically. They are looking to bring on board a dynamic Accounting and Finance Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and contribute to the business.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct
to ensure compliance and accuracy * Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in building management or Shopping Mall business
- Bachelor degree in Accounting from reputable university.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Good Knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Possess high level of integrity and ability to work under pressure.
- Meticulous, strong analytical skill and good leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
What’s on Offer
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Fair remuneration package based on experience
Job date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 08:46:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!