Job title: Finance Specialist – Statutory Preparation
Job description: The role will be focus on statutory financial statements preparation for GE entities in Indonesia but not limited to accounting and closing & reporting and accounts reconciliation. This requires working cross functionally with all stakeholders including businesses, JV partners and external auditors. Details of scope and responsibilities is outlined below.
– Prepare working paper financial statements, included TB, S2G adjustment, RE reconciliation, and other adjustment if any
– Prepare PBC as per agreed with KPMG and liaise with business to close the gap
– Audit fieldwork coordination and respond the inquiry from KPMG, follow up and close the issues
– Work with ATC team and provide local tax advice, and work with PwC on CIT and solve issues together with business if any
– Update relevant information on STIR and close e-Compliance on time
– Prepare and review documentation of G2S adjustments and financial statements of Indonesia entities in alignment with global mandate
– Provide ongoing compliance service, including but not limited to assist GE business in Asia region in preparation /review of statutory accounts, statutory audit process management, advice on consolidation, accounting issue resolution, and tax filling.
– Bachelor’s degree, minimum of 3 years work experience in operational and financial audit. (experience with transaction support and/or financial advisory will be a plus)
– Familiar with preparation of financial statement in IFRS and Indonesia GAAP (PSAK), experience in working with financial statements generating tools is preferred.
– Experienced in various computer program and ERPs such as Oracle and SAP
– Basic Indonesia Tax rules will be advantageous
– Strong analytical, interpersonal and influencing skills.
– Good communication and presentation skills both in Bahasa and English.
– Demonstrated ability to prioritize and deliver results within time constraints.
– Good team player.
– Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. ge
Job date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 00:52:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!