Job title: Financial Planning Analyst (Jakarta/Surabaya)
Company: Philip Morris International
Job description: Are you a visionary creative thinker, with an intuitive customer-centric approach? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, looking after challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you
We are looking for a Financial Planning Analyst who will be responsible to do price, excise tax, user acquisition & retention and volume scenarios. Integrate overall operating income vision for markets with insights with the following details:
- Power user of revenue forecasting tools to be able to deliver high quality/accuracy
- Understands and participate to the development of the users, volume, Price ,excise tax models
- Be the first point of contact for the Market counterpart (BDP/FPR Analyst/Manager)
- Delivers proper and on time inputs into the system
- Analysis/inputs based on an Agreed Service Level Agreement
- Participates in the process continuous improvement (in collaboration with Governance team)
Skills & experiences:
- Good understanding of financial, accounting, and financial statements analysis
- Outstanding analytic and quantitative skills, including ability to develop and maintain financial models.
- Have experience in finance fundamental and accounting
- Excellent communication skill in both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Location: Jakarta – Surabaya, East Java
Job date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 23:03:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!