Job title: Fund Accounting Specialist
Job description: The Fund Accounting Specialist is an entry level position responsible for assisting in a variety of fund valuation activities in coordination with the Operations – Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the calculation of daily and periodic Net Asset Valuations (NAVs) for funds and the distribution of associated unit prices.
- Complete activities relating to the accurate and timely delivery of valuations for defined clients
- Review stock and cash reconciliations to ensure the exceptions noted have no NAV impact and items cleared are treated
- Analyze cause and suggest enhancements for recurring exceptions through review of reconciliations and analysis of NAVs
- Assist in ensuring the corporate actions are correctly reflected on the NAV
- Assist in the collection and analysis of relevant management information from an operational and client perspective
- Aid in the ongoing development of team processes, procedures, and positive working environment
- Aid in the prompt investigation and resolution of client queries, and ensure client Service Level Agreement (SLA) and deadlines are met
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience within financial services
- Knowledge of financial market operations, accounting, and basics of financial management
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting
- Basic knowledge of organization and policies
- Studying for ACCA, ACA or CIMA at an advanced level
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- High School diploma or equivalent
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – ID
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .
Job date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 03:46:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!