Job title: Fund Accounting Supervisor
Job description: The Fund Accounting Supervisor is an intermediate management level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees, leading a variety of fund valuation activities in coordination with the Operations – Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of activities associated with Net Asset Valuations (NAVs).
- Manage, hold team meetings, and knowledge share for a team of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Calculate daily and periodic NAVs for fund and dissemination of the associated unit prices to facilitate investor dealing in accordance with all local regulations, accepted accounting values, and local tax requirements
- Create a full set of audited annual financial accounts and unaudited semiannual accounts for each regulated entity
- Complete regulatory reporting and associated client reporting requirements covering all aspects of the funds valuation, portfolio, expenses, and transaction volumes ensuring a variety of standard and client/regulatory formats
- Assist the section manager of a team of Fund Accountants responsible for a broad spectrum of financial and accounting matters affecting clients
- Participate/manage projects to optimize effectiveness in operational delivery and communicate relevant information to clients and third parties
- Act as succession and coverage to the Fund Accounting Manager as well as highlight performance issues to the Fund Accounting Section Manager
- Resolve issues and address high level requests in conjunction with the Accounting Section Manager and Relationship Manager as well as maintain a controlled operating environment that complies with operational standards
- Participate in and/or lead projects focused on servicing new funds and converting existing funds from other administrators and ensure escalation/reporting to critical issues to Section Manager and Head of Fund Accounting Operations
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in accounting or related field
- Proven client management skills
- Experience in financial services with fund administration
- Extensive knowledge of funds services and processes
- Previous supervisory experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – ID
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .
Job date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 03:52:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!