Job title: Head Office Reporting & Accounting Policy
Company: DBS Bank
Job description: Head Office Reporting:
- Supervise and monitor the submission of HO, CAR, BIS survey reports to be submitted to HO on time and with minimum errors and in compliance with Group Accounting Policies and MAS requirement
- Ensure the implementation MAS 610 on schedule
- Keep update with Group Accounting Policies
- Settle any issue arise from HO’s queries
- Review reconciliation between Head Office requirements and Local GAAP.
- Review annual audited financial statements and supervise the process in resolving audit findings.
- Review and monitor GL admin process in relation with:
- new/update/deletion of PSGL GL accounts
- new/update/deletion of PSGL PC codes (and related Hyperion tree)
- new/update/deletion of PSGL Product code
- new/update/deletion of Finacle Placeholder
- new/update/deletion of Finacle OAB
- As a NPA/ORT finance reviewer, review the proposed NPA/ORT from finance/accounting point of view and provide the accounting entries for the proposed NPA/ORT, review NPFN as Finance review documentation and monitor the circulation of NPFN for other local finance division and Group Finance review (i.e. Tax, Regulatory and MIS), and ensure proper Finance sign-off for NPA/ORT.
- Provide an advice for BU and SU related with accounting treatment
Job date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 00:18:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!