Job title: ID Country Field Finance Accountant
Company: Air Products
Job description: Req No.
Job Description and Qualifications
General Position Purpose
The position is to assist the CFF Manager in dealing with local tax processes for ID02. The position will reside in Jakarta office.
As part of the improvement process, this position will also providing the recommendation on process documentation and maintenance, and diriving of change towards process improvement from his/her daily activities.
Number of direct reports : 0
Total entities : 1
Main responsibilities are in charge of the local tax processes for ID02 entity. This will take 100% of the working time.
Professional Experience and Education
- The incumbent should possess financial degree, in accounting and finance and having at least 4 to 5 years experiences handling local tax, payable and receivable payment process.
- The individual should also exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills, independent initiative, planning and organizing skills, and should have a proven ability to solve problems. Strong conceptual and analytical skills are also required.
- This position requires the incumbent to have a thorough understanding of banking payment process, local tax regulations is mandatory, audit process and ability to interact with external auditors, tax authority and other agencies.
- Knowledge of Accounting Application Skills, especially SAP, and ability to quickly learn is also required.
- Indonesian Accounting Standard
- Indonesian Taxation Regulation
Asia – Regular
Business Sector / Division
Location: Jakarta – Kuala Lumpur
Job date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 06:07:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!