Job title: (Indonesia) Finance and Accounting Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
Job description: Responsibilities / Introduction
- Review accounting journal transaction and prepare Monthly Financial StatementsManagement report and yearly closing, be in charge of external auditing preparation and assistance.
- Project performance analysis and monthly/quarterly financial analysis report.
- AR and AP control.Cooperate with the tax manager to support tax requirements.
- Inventory stock report check and control.
- Team management and company financial SOP improvement.
- Being in charge of the company budget and plan.
- Other work and tasks appointed by the head of the financial department or director.
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting, Tax or Finance
- 4 years or above relevant experience from Property Industry
- Ability to adapt to complex and constantly changing fast-paced, highly demanding internal and external environments is a must for performing this job successfully
- Strong communication skill and ability to manage the relationships with tax officials, external advisors, and other departments
- Good command of Business English and Chinese in both writing and speaking
- Strong skills in MS Office, good at Excel and Powerpoint.
Job date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 04:34:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!