Job title: Intern Project Management Officer
Company: PT. Jasa Teknologi Informasi IBM
- Project support and management of project documentation and facilitation of project team communications.
- Handling the project control book, enters data, tracks issues and changes, produces status reports and handles financial and procurement transactions.
- Support general contract management through asset management, audit readiness, financial process support, issues management, measurements reporting, project plan execution and, where applicable, request for service.
- Facilitating project needs, such as; scheduling meeting times and locations, taking meeting minutes, developing presentations, and arranging training for project staff. In addition, the project administrator participates in budget administration, providing analysis, keeping records, and forecasting financial performance.
- Supporting IT risk & compliance and audit support management for client and internal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Finance or Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00/ 4.00
- Willing to join for 6 months period of internship
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Excellent analytical skill, able to understand details without losing the overall picture
- Able to work in a multinational environment, to lead the team with various backgrounds from various countries – understand cultural diversities
- Good motivating skill and a team player.
- Good communication skills in English
- Candidate is willing to be assigned in client site
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice IT and Software Information Technology / IT Bachelor’s degree graduate
Was founded in 2003, supporting IBM in providing skilled resources to install – move – add -change (IMAC), and to perform other activities that relates to after sales support for IBM products in Indonesia.To support the Strategic Objectives of IBM Indonesia in providing comprehensive end-to-end IT solutions for the community, in July 2010 IBM-JTI was transformed, re-shaping its missions, and strengthening the company with new Organizations structure, including the establishment of Business Development function that will focus in developing Solutions that will address the needs of comprehensive IT solutions of the Clients in the market.Today, IBM-JTI provides Total solution services, from IT Infrastructure aspect: Hardware and Software, to the Business aspect, which includes not only IBM Products but also other leading non IBM Products. IBM-JTI will propose the best available solutions that meet Clients needs and requirements regardless the Brand of the Products.As an IBM company, we embrace IBM Values and Business Conduct Guidelines. IBM-JTI aims to build the company into a well established and respectable Indonesia company with a strong management team by continuing strive for excellence and commitment to quality, providing effective and efficient Solution to Clients, contributing to the country in creating job opportunities and transfer of advanced technology.
Location: Central Jakarta
Job date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 22:00:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!