Job title: Operation Manager – Travel Insurance
Company: ATI Business Group
Job description: Responsibilities :
- Initiates and directs necessary action to develop and maintain process in the area of sales, policy/membership administration, claims processing systems and case management to allow all systems and inquiries are operated in a systematic manner.
- Work with all areas to promote efficient process, enhance teamwork and gain an understanding of the entire adjudication process, including the use of technology to improve workflows.
- Effectively communicate with customers, potential customers, and vendors to maintain strong work relationships and enhance the potential chances for future business.
- Ensure all policies and memberships administration, call process and claim process meets the SLA.
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned to contribute to the efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity of the division.
- Accountable for daily operations to meet productivity or service standard as defined by management in line with department and/or division.
- Meet the company KPI’s on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in health/travel insurance and/or healthcare industries with exposure to underwriting, membership administration, claims, customer service, and/or training environment.
- Excellent knowledge of health/travel insurance policy, underwriting, membership and policy administration.
- Ability to perfrom in a research, analytical, advisory, and consultative role.
- Excellent knowledge of all facets of medical or claims procedures, terminologies, payment analysis, and claims processins system.
- Strong leadership and good communication skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- A professional ‘get it done’ attitude and work ethic
Mid-Senior Level / Manager Sales and Marketing Outsourcing / Offshoring 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
ATI Business Group is a Global Business Process Management, Technology and Services Company. Our Clients’ businesses are on remarkable journeys as they strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for their customers. Our aim at ATI in working with our Clients’, is to support their continued growth by providing cost effective technology and talented and scalable people resources on demand.ATI’s singular focus on providing services to the travel and hospitality business communities across the globe has been a remarkably successful one. Since commencing in 2002 with a single discipline of Fare Loading the business has grown today to supporting over 100+ independent work disciplines including Ticketing, Land and Cruise Travel Distribution, Fare Auditing, Finance and Accounting, Robotic Process Automation and Travel Technology.We believe our success has only been achieved by always listening carefully to our Clients’ business needs and by building an effective working partnership based on trust, quality deliverables, responsiveness and efficient communication. For further information on what makes ATI different, please log on to http://atibusinessgroup.com
Location: Central Jakarta
Job date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 22:55:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!