Job title: Operations Excellence Coordinator – Healthcare
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Attractive remuneration package
Great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Healthcare companies in Indonesia, and they are currently looking to hire for an Operations Excellence Coordinator to support the company’s growth.
- Responsible for all the company’s operational activities.
- In charge of project coordination, product launch, data analysis, forecasting, and pricing.
- Manage the quality to consistently deliver excellent service in an efficient, profitable and cost effective manner.
- Ensure that all sections within operations are productive, efficient, and cost effective.
- Ensure that standard policies, compliance, workflows and procedures are in place to support the operation.
- Work to devise ways to increase new product offering and development.
- Ensure that operations data is consolidated as necessary, and that all relevant reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree with background in Finance, Accounting, Business, etc.
- At least 5 years of professional working experiences in Operations.
- Preferably comes from Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry sectors.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Great career growth.
- A leading Healthcare company.
Job date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 01:48:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!