Job title: Para Staff 8, Accounting & Finance
Job description: Grow your career with us
Here at RGE, our common purpose is to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Our people are crucial in helping us realise our vision to be one of the largest, best managed and sustainable resource-based groups, creating value for the Community, Country, Climate, Customer and the Company. Be part of our growth, and grow with us.
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate financial records or account books, for example a creditors and debtors ledger; and sales, purchase, and cash journals.
- Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics.
- Classify, code and record financial transactions and post entries to the general ledger.
- Check balance statements and other information provided by financial institutions.
- Verify and process accounts payable and receivable and other financial transactions such as bank deposits. To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications: • A basic school certificate. • Relevant working exposure or experience in a similar role. • Willing to relocate to the job location.
When you send us your resume and personal details, it is deemed you have provided your consent for us to keep or store your information in our database. All the information you have provided is only used for the recruitment process. RGE will only collect, use, process or disclose personal information where and when allowed to under applicable laws.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We endeavour to respond to every applicant. However, if you receive no response from us within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific position unsuccessful. We may contact you in the future if there are opportunities that match your qualifications and experience. Thank you for considering a career with RGE.
Location: Padang, West Sumatra
Job date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 04:50:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!