Job title: Recruitment Operations Manager
Company: ATI Business Group
Job description: Responsibilities :
- Partner with management on high-profile leadership requisitions and assist them in determining and fulfilling the company talent needs.
- Identify, evaluate, and present leadership talent to management.
- Build relationships with talent in the marketplace. Source passive candidates through research, internal and external networking, and direct outreach.
- Plan and implement talent acquisition strategy and procedures.
- Develop the company policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance.
- Manage candidate sourcing activities in order to fill positions, but also keep an eye to hiring time and cost per hire, as well as implement best sourcing methods.
- Manage client/user relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Manage employer branding.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Communicate regularly with HR division to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
- BA/BS degree in HR management, psychology or any equivalent practical major.
- At least five years’ experience handling end-to-end talent acquisition with two years proven experience in leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ability to recruit candidates in the technology industry and to engage with candidates and
stakeholders. * Ability to learn about new markets quickly and to run a thorough and high-quality search
process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation and
presentation. * Ability to independently run, is a critical thinker and a problem-solver.
- Ability to prioritize effectively based on key market insights.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative skills and domain expertise, with the ability to build
productive partnerships with internal leaders.
Mid-Senior Level / Manager Human Resources Outsourcing / Offshoring 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
ATI Business Group is a Global Business Process Management, Technology and Services Company. Our Clients’ businesses are on remarkable journeys as they strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for their customers. Our aim at ATI in working with our Clients’, is to support their continued growth by providing cost effective technology and talented and scalable people resources on demand.ATI’s singular focus on providing services to the travel and hospitality business communities across the globe has been a remarkably successful one. Since commencing in 2002 with a single discipline of Fare Loading the business has grown today to supporting over 100+ independent work disciplines including Ticketing, Land and Cruise Travel Distribution, Fare Auditing, Finance and Accounting, Robotic Process Automation and Travel Technology.We believe our success has only been achieved by always listening carefully to our Clients’ business needs and by building an effective working partnership based on trust, quality deliverables, responsiveness and efficient communication. For further information on what makes ATI different, please log on to http://atibusinessgroup.com
Location: Central Jakarta
Job date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 22:55:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!