Job title: Sea Money – Insurance Admin Staff (Contract-based)
- This position will act as a representative of the company and bridge between insurance, KJPP, and notary including handling concerns from each party and respective division to ensure the administrative compliance goes according with standards and support operational divisions. In points of summary, the scope are:
- Process slik debtors
- Pre-credit agreement administration
- Engagement between KJPP, Notary, and Insurance
- Fill documents related with credit and collateral
- Perform reporting with focus on performance, activities, and evaluation
- Support credit information to respective stakeholders
- Candidate must have bachelor’s degree (S1) in Economics / Accounting / Business Administration / Management / Actuary with min 3.00 GPA
- Open for fresh graduates
- Strong personalities, possess high-level of integrity and commitment in work
- Strong skills in analytical thinking, numerical processing, and communication (both verbal and written)
- Strong knowledge in operational banking/accounting and financial affairs or bookkeeping
- Master in Ms. Office (strong in Ms. Excel – fond with using advance formulas and pivot table, macro is a strong plus point).
Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice Administration and Coordination E-Commerce 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
Shopee, backed by Sea (formerly known as Garena) is the fastest-growing eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing both buyers and sellers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support.The Shopee team believes in the transformative power of technology. As shopping on mobile device becomes the new norm, Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s eCommerce destination of choice via ongoing product optimisation and localised user-centred strategies. Shopee is strongly supported by Sea, Southeast Asia’s leading internet platform provider, valued at US$ 3.75 billion according to the Wall Street Journal article.Officially launched in 2015, Shopee has exponentially grown in popularity within the region in less than a year. The team has also been growing in numbers and is now around 5,000 strong, spanning across Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Location: South Jakarta
Job date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 22:12:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!