Job title: Senior Accounting Supervisor
Job description: FINANCIAL OPERATION & CONTROL RESPONSIBILITY
· Providing the Financial Accounting and Reporting Leads in the preparation of accurate monthly financial reporting and financial statements, including balance sheet, P&L, and supporting schedules, that reflect the activities of the business.
· Providing monthly financial reporting requirements and internal business reviews
· Support & providing various monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting entries and tieouts for the Protein business and ensure a high level of integrity for financial reporting requirements
· Coordinate the annual budget process for the businesses supported
· Build strong partnerships with business partners and collaborate on financial reconciliations and problem solving across various teams including Operation, Supply Chain and across businesses.
· Lead and part of cycle count/physical inventories-assets activities
· Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
ANALYSIS & REPORTING
· Support internal and external audits and compliance reviews
· Support tax and compliance reporting for the business
· Other financial control activities as needed
· Support across business process owners (PRTP, OTSC, RTR) and providers to streamline processes and ensure accountability for accurate financial statements
· Leverage process and technology team to improve effectiveness and efficiency
· Work in special projects as required
· Coordinate with IT for system issues,maintenance,development of several application
SUPPORT & DEVELOP THE TEAM
· Play a key role in the team to influence other team members to initiate change and drive results.
· Holds self and support relative junior team members to deliver results, and driving the continuous improvement of finance activities; collaborating across business, functions, and enterprises.
· Support to provide coaching and/or training to team for execution of various financial accounting and control processes.
· Influence other team members using change management solutions and methods to reinforce the direction and vision through the transformation and migration.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
· Minimum 3 years of Accounting/ Costing/ Finance experience
· Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbal and written with multiple levels of the organization
· Strong MS office skills with proficiency in Excel or other spreadsheet application
· Logical and analytical thinking
· Familiar with JDE
· Audit, corporate reporting, or consolidations experience a plus
· Experience budgeting and analysis of variance
· Cost Accounting experience
· Good understanding of basic accounting
· Ability to work underpressure and multitasking
Location: Boyolali, Central Java
Job date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 06:49:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!