Job title: Supply Finance Manager
Job description: Job Description :
We are the world’s largest premium drinks business, with an unrivalled collection of brands including Smirnoff Vodka, Johnnie Walker, Gilbey’s Gin and Captain Morgan Rum. Operating from two locations, Diageo Indonesia is number one in the spirits and ready-to-drink (RTD) categories in Indonesia. Guinness is number three in the beer category and Indonesia is the eighth largest Guinness market in the world.
Diageo Indonesia is a key market within the Asia Pacific Region with an extensive growth ambition to double the size of the business by Financial Year End 2024. We have got the plans in place and a strong competitive advantage by producing locally most of our international brands.
Diageo Indonesia is the perfect blend of global and local talent and best practice. Our ambition is to become the best performing and most trusted and respected Consumer Product Goods Company in Indonesia. Our purpose is to celebrate life, every day, everywhere.
Culture of Diageo Indonesia
At Diageo we have the following leadership standards to help us lead within the business; Win through execution,
Inspire through purpose, Shape the future and Invest in talent. Diageo Indonesia has a culture of performance driving accountability, simplification and celebration.
We are an organization that looks after our staff by providing additional leave, healthy living allowance, flexible medical benefits (for staff, spouse, children and parents) and an extensive private pension.
Diageo Indonesia in the Community
We invest and support our local communities through social entrepreneurship developments across Indonesia since 2010, as well as partnering with key stakeholders since 2015 to support and develop an ecotourism program in Bali.
Working within alcohol we have a responsibility to the community and the society we work within. The misuse of alcohol can cause serious problems for individuals, communities, and society. We care passionately about reducing alcohol-related harm through our own programmes and through partnership and collaboration with others – and we seek to provide consumers with the information and tools they need to make informed choices about drinking or not drinking. We have trained over 400,000 responsible drinking ambassadors through our various programmes globally. We are on track to meet our 1 million target by 2020. Going beyond industry commitments, we work in partnerships to support programmes to address harmful drinking within Indonesia.
We have programmes and projects that you will be driving, whether it will be bringing awareness of the difference between bootleg and commercially produced alcohol, community outreach programmes around drinking responsibly, working with our charity partners or creating programmes with
About the Bali Plant:
The purpose of this role is centered on both today’s performance and as importantly, on creating the conditions to deliver future value for the overall Diageo Indonesia business, specifically through the management of the PT LKJ Plant in Kaba Kaba, Bali.
A little bit on the LKJ Plant in Bali:
- LKJ Plant is established in 2015 and located at non-industrial zone which requires proper stakeholder management.
- LKJ Plant’s employees come from multicultural background in Indonesia
- LKJ Plant will comply with Indonesia and /or local regulations for operating the manufacturing process as well as DIAGEO’s standards and code of business conduct (COBC).
The Purpose of the Role
The Supply Chain Finance Manager role is responsible for planning, directing and monitoring the activities related to the company’s costs systems and analysis of product costs and contributions margins, including details for direct/indirect conversion and logistics costs for supply. This includes governance / control, reporting, analysis and planning of supply chain performance.
This position will be a key business partner to the Plant Manager and Factory management team, acting as a Finance Manager in the plant providing financial advice to ensure sound financial and co-partners with the plant manager for operating decisions.
Structure and key stakeholders
This position reports to the Finance Director of Indonesia, based in Kaba Kaba, Tabanan, Bali – Indonesia
- Finance key contact for product innovation, providing cost build scenarios
- Support strategy definition and implementation, developing and evaluating longer term strategies, forecasts and plant investment plans.
- Manage the processes of the Factory financial shaping, and financial forecasting (including CAPEX), analysis management accounting, reporting. Including identifying business issues and opportunities and making recommendations for future actions.
- Work on business process integration across functions
- Manage the processes of product costing, transfer price calculation, governance and control of capital investments.
- Instill strong cost control and planning discipline to assist Sr. Plant Management in controlling manufacturing costs.
- Drive productivity and track the realization in the plant
- Provide reliable and timely financial data to key stakeholders to support decision making process.
- Improve and ensure compliance with internal processes (CARM) and implement necessary control procedures to ensure achievement of factory business and company objectives.
- Effectively lead, support and develop Factory Finance team.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines with high commitment
To be successful you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
- Min 10 years of relevant experience in finance
- Good communication skills – spoken and written, both English and Bahasa
- Have a huge passion for growing and developing others
- Demonstrated leadership and the development of others
- Experience in working in an outsourced environment would be advantageous
Worker Type : Regular
Primary Location: Kaba Kaba
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2020-07-22-07:00
Job date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 22:54:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!