Job title: System Analyst & Program – Financial Accounting (SAP FI)
Company: PT Berlian Sistem Informasi
- Managing financial transactions within enterprises.
- Manage data involved in any financial and business transactions in a system.
- Meet the reporting requirements.
- Consolidating data for diverse business transactions and legal requirements.
- Get a real-time financial position of an enterprise in the market.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiar using SAP on Financial Accounting Module.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): System Analyst & Procedure, Financial Accounting.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
Associate / Supervisor IT and Software Information Technology / IT 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
PT Berlian Sistem Informasi is an IT service and consultation company which was established in 1996. We are one of the subsidiaries of Mitsubishi Corporation (MC) Japan with customer ranging mainly from MC Group and other Japanese companies. With 20 years of experience and more than 200 consultants, we provide wide range of IT services which covers infrastructure as well as application services. Some of our services are data center services, network & communication services as well as application for financial, human resources and production area.With customer coming from automotive, manufacturing and multifinance industry we strive to provide the most suitable services for our customers following our motto “Your Success is Our Treasure”.
Location: East Jakarta
Job date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 22:40:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!