Job title: Tax Manager – Global FMCG Company
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Be a part of multinational company
Local reporting line to Head of Finance
About Our Client
Our Client is a global consumer brand with strong brand presence. They are currently looking for a Tax Manager for their Indonesia business.
- Assumes the responsibility for smooth flow of tax returns and continued improvement
- Prepare and review the completion of monthly tax and supporting the Annual Corporate Income Tax filing with external auditors
- Maintains internal reporting tools in line with the global group policy.
- Liaises closely with HQ tax in relation to Indonesian tax matters in general and tax audits/objection in particular.
- Has a good working knowledge of tax reporting under Indonesian GAAP and IFRS.
- Works closely with HQ with regard to Indonesian effect of global transfer pricing therefore experience in Transfer Pricing is essential.
- Manages tax administrative projects and establishes their work flow and time-lines.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance, ideally in tax administration
- 7-10 years prior experience in tax consulting firm or corporate in-house role
- Strong familiarity with tax planning, transfer pricing, tax strategy and tax exposure
- Tax audit experience including in particular preparation of documents for submission to DGT and court.
- It is essential for you to have a deep knowledge of Indonesian tax regulation
- Ideally you should have a professional Tax Brevet Qualification.
What’s on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
Job date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 06:27:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!